NTCI-Minimum browser requirements and solutions
Minimum browser requirements
- Chrome should be version 76.0.3809.132 or higher.
- Firefox should be version 68.0.2 or higher.
- IE should be version 10 or higher
Unable to view documents(PDF's). Ex. unable to view file for Certificate of Violations
- Install Adobe reader
- Install the free version of Adobe Reader https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Then close and reopen your browser
- If using Internet Explorer
- Check that Active Scripting is enabled
- To check, in your browser, go to Settings -> Internet Options and check.
- Click Settings (gear on upper right), then click ‘Internet Options’
- Next, click Security Tab, click Custom Level
- On Security Settings scroll down to ‘Scripting’. Make sure ‘Active Scripting’ is enabled as shown below.
- Click OK, then Apply or OK and OK.
If your issue still persist, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.