UPDATE: New version of Lookup Load & Load Screen launching in TM3
This weekend, Development plans to roll out the migrated version of lookup load and load screen. You may notice that these pages will have a slightly newer design. Below is a list of some of the changes that you may encounter.
- Autocomplete Driver Field: In enhanced dispatch mode users currently have the ability to add a driver to a leg from the report. Instead of a pop-up, this field will now be an autocomplete field.
- Table Search: The page will now include a second search field that will allow users to filter displayed results.
- Floating Command Bar:The bottom of the load page will feature a floating bar that will allow the user to easily access common commands.
- Autocomplete Fields: The pop-ups for customer, locations and driver fields will be replaced with the new autocomplete field.
- Removed Pagination: All results will now display on the page
If you or another user experience issues with these pages, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Include as much detail as possible in the correspondence (carrier, branch, page, and screenshots of the issue). Our team will address the issues as soon as possible.